Sunday, November 20, 2011

LIFE...



Hi,

Today I finally found the other project I made using a Raindrop Echo Designs digital Stamp.  For this project I used one of the stamps in the Inspirational Sentiments set.  This is a hybrid project since the background is a digital paper that I printed with only a portion of the quote.  I also used the stamp to make a digital cut file.

For the background I stamped some doilies with a Maya Road stamp and use some home made glimmer mist to add shine.  On the parts I cut using my Cricut (the flower and two of the words) I used glossy accents to add more dimension.

I really love to find different uses for my digital stamps.  I think they are extremely versatile and with a little imagination you can create something really nice.  I still need to mat this quote and it will be placed on a frame.  Don't worry. I will take a pic of it and share it with you ;)

1 comment:

Janna Werner said...

This is absolutely awesome and I love the sentiment!!! Janna