Friday, April 25, 2014

ONE CUP AT A TIME


Hi!!

Today I am sharing another canvas I made following >>this tutorial<< by Vicky Papaioannou.  I love the look of the stacked cups and the great sentiment.  Vicky has been a great teacher and inspiration.

I didn't have any stamp with the water marks at hand, so I used the back of a plastic cup to create the them.



I really love the texture of all the scraps of papers in the background.  For the stack I used a digital stamp.

Here is a full view of my canvas.


Hope you like it!!

For my next canvas I plan to make a flower girl.  I will be challenging myself to create something without the help of a tutorial.  Wish me luck!!

Have a great day!!!


4 comments:

Analia Cristina said...

Hola Joan,me ha encantado tu proyecto,esas tacitas son un encanto,te ha quedado de veras una maravilla,felicitaciones y un saludote!!!

TLC said...

I want to try one of these too - love this one!

Unknown said...

Mira que me gusta ese art journal!!! Vicky es genial para eso....
El tuyo ha quedado muy bonito

Unknown said...

Mira que me gusta ese art journal!!! Vicky es genial para eso....
El tuyo ha quedado muy bonito