Monday, April 16, 2012

LAWNSCAPING CHALLENGE STAMP A SCENE




Today’s challenge at Lawnscaping was all about making a scene.  Since I was short of time but still wanted to play, I went for a mini scene simple card.

In the photo you cannot appreciate it, but I sponged a cloudy sky in the background of the frame.  Then I masked the frame and stamped the Ferries Wheel.  I colored the wheel with Prisma Color pencils and the frame with water based markers.

Here are more views of my card:



I love scenes cards.  I may make another one for this challenge ;)  
Anyway, for today this is all I can come up.  

Thanks for the visit!!!


LIST OF PRODUCTS:



7 comments:

Laurel Beard said...

How cute is this!!!! I love the paper pieced eats on the ferris wheel and the buttons and the cloudy sky!!!! So cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping.

Julia said...

Hermosas ambas!!!por cierto me recordastes q tengo q empezar hacer mis tarjetas del dia de las madres.
Julia♥

Laura Figueroa Colon said...

Joan, que linda tu tarjeta. Los colores muy alegres. Se ve una tarjetita feliz!

JAY ROSA said...

No puedo contigo amiguita. Me encanta tu sentido de responsabilidad con el cardmaking. Y la tarjeta por supuesto.

Rosita said...

esta tarjeta esta "out of the box" me gusta mucho...

Gracias por compartirla...

Danielle said...

What a cute scene! I love how you combined the sets and that ribbon is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping! :)

Lynnette said...

Gorgeous card!