Monday, February 18, 2013

BABY TRAIN




Hello!!  Hope you are having a great morning.  Today I want to share with you a project I made for the baby shower of a co-worker.  It's based on the design that Tamara Tripodi made for SVG Cuts.  I just followed her instructions and added a few details of my own.  The moment I saw this project I knew it was exactly what I was going to make.  I am grateful that I had all the thinking and design done for me since I have been getting home from work very late and tired.  So this took all the thinking and guessing out and left me only with the fun.  Thanks guys at SVG Cuts!!

Sorry for the pics.  My shadow box is great for small cards for but larger projects it just don't do the trick ;)  Anyway, Here are some more details of this beauty....

The Giraffe...  This is my favorite, it is so clever!...  

The first cart:

The second cart:


And a few more details:


If you want to have the instructions for this project you can visit SVG Cuts and there are tons of inspiration there.  These girls are genius when it comes to design and combine their SVG files.  

I still need to finish the card so as soon as it's done I will share it with you.

Happy day!!!


13 comments:

Sonia said...


Hola Joan
Me encanto todo (animales, y cada detalle en tu projecto), te felicito.. imagino el tiempo que tomo hacerlo.
Tu trabajo esta super fabuloso.
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com
**Tip: Usa cardstock blanco 12 x 12 y/o cartulina blanca (la que se usa para proyectos de escuela), espero te de mejor resultado. Busca el lugar mas iluminado de tu hogar, suerte!~**

JAY ROSA said...

Joan, está bellisimo todo. Me encantó, a la verdad que es una delicadesa, te felicito!

Nancy said...

Sencillamente hermoso y delicado.

Unknown said...

¡Bello trabajo! Gracias por compartirlo!

Laura Figueroa Colon said...

Preciosos toods los detalles. Esa jirafa esta super bella.

Scrapper Myra said...

Wow!!!! Wow!!! Wow!!!

Tamara said...

This is absolutely fantastic! I'm so glad you were inspired by my project and that the instructions were easy to follow. I love your take on it. Happy crafting!

Janet said...

Nena está bello! Lo puse en todas mis redes sociales.

Haz algo para las secretarias

Janet said...

Nena, te quedó bello. Ya lo pasé a todas mis redes.

Haz algo para las secretarias.

Lo Que Tiene Valor said...

Esta bello, te felicito!

Janet said...

Nena, quedó hermoso!

Janet said...

Bello!!!!!

Hazte algo para las secretarias que lo voy a utilizar como arte para el evento en el hotel.

Jackie Rockwell said...

These are adorable Joan! So colorful and HAPPY!