Monday, November 25, 2013

PTI PAPER HOUSE BLOG HOP


Hola / Hello!

Les muestro mi participación en el blog hop de Paper Trey Ink para este mes.  El mismo se trata de preparar una casita en papel.  A mi me encantan las casitas así que cuando vi el tema prontamente me decidí a participar del reto.

Today I am sharing a project I made for the the november blog hop a PTI.  When I saw the theme I was fascinated since I love all types of paper houses.



Para la cajita usé el set Door to Door from PTI y el Santa's Village kit de SVG Cuts. El set de sellos me encanta por todas las imágenes que tiene que reultan ser perfectas para hacer estas cajitas.

To make my house I used the set Door to Door and the Santa's Village kit from SVG Cuts.  I love this stamp set because it has tons of images one can use to create these little houses as well as use them on cards.

Aquí tienen varios detalles de los lados y la parte trasera de la casita. 
 Here are some details of the sides and back of the little house.




Aqui tienen la cajita abierta.  /  Here is the open box


Y finalmente la casita completa  /  And finally the full house.


Here is the recipe I used:

Digital file:

Papers:

American Craft cardstock - Kraft
DCWV - Jolly Whimsy stack

Stamps:

and matching die 


Other:
Ribbon from my stash
White pearl strings
Rhinestones
Copics markers
Stickles - Crystal color

Lots of love!!

I hope you have a great day and the opportunity to play in the blog hop.

Hugs!!

10 comments:

Linda Nicholson said...

This is just adorable! You are really making me regret not having door to door in my arsenal.

Linda

Lore Harris Olmedo said...

Bellisimaaaaaaaaaaa <3 me encanta!!!

Marcia Hill said...

WOW...this is incredible! I absolutely love all the detail and the bright colors! Great job! :0)

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, how lovely!

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Wowwww, es alucinante de bonita que es, yo ya estoy con las casitas pero el interior es de madera. Precioso. Besitos.

BethieJ said...

Oh this is DARLING! I LOVE how colorful it is!!
Have a GREAT day!!

lisa808 said...

Super!

Kristii said...

What a fun project!! such fun and happy colors and so very festive!!

Darnell said...

Gasp!! This is outstanding, Joan! You should win a prize for the most stunning presentation!! Hugs, Darnell

Mary B. said...

So so so cute! Love the details and pretty colors! <3