Thursday, December 8, 2011

DYSU #49 SOMETHING OLD

So glad you could join us once again for a new challenge at Do You Stack Up?! This week we want to see Something Old! It could truly be something old, or just a vintage style or image.


This week's Sponsors:



Saturated Canary Digis 
Winner’s Choice of 2 Digis

Gecko Galz 
Prize Package: Pack of paper of the winners choice, 4 collage sets of the winners choice, a stamp set of the winners choice, and vintage pearl button pack, vintage lace, and Gecko Galz fibers





Hi, 

Today will be a short post since I am heading for work.  This week I worked with the Digi Winnie from Saturated Canary.  I used an old tree digital stamp as part of the background, can't remember where I got it from.  Sorry for the picture, I don't know why my camera doesn't liked this card and there was no way I could get a good image.

Here is my card:



Hope you have a great day!!


10 comments:

Denise said...

Great card Joan. Love the colourful image.
Hugs
Denise xx

Miranda said...

gorgeous card Joan, love it
hugs
Miranda

*Alison* said...

Joan,
this is beautiful.. I love how you colored it.. and the background/scene is just wonderful..hugs

Marcy said...

Sucha fun card, Joan. Love the grass. Did you use a punch or Cricut?

WencheP said...

Love the colours, and of course I love the image.... Fabulous card.

Hugs,
Wenche

Naomi said...

SUPER cute & fun! Love the bright colours you used and that awesome scene that you built!

Happy Holiday Hugs!
Naomi

Jan Garber said...

How cute! I love that image because we are currently shopping for a travel trailer and how we'd love to find an old vintage one like that!

Mary Jo said...

So bright and fun! I love the tri-colored camper! The scene you've created is awesome!

Scrapper Myra said...

NIce...

Janna Werner said...

Pfff no idea why your camera refused as this card rocks, love the colors and sweet image :) Have a great day!! Janna