Saturday, January 14, 2012

THE ALLEY WAY CAS CARDS


Hi!! 

http://www.thealleywaystamps.com


This month my dear friend Alison opened the virtual doors to her stamp store The Alley Way.  I already have my first three stamp sets and I have to say “I AM IN LOVE BABY”.  I decided to combine my CAS cards from the Clean and Simple Cards class I am taking with these wonderful stamps.  This week I am using the set  Jibber Jabber.  It has the most wonderful words that you can combine to create great sentiments!!  Here is a peak at the set:



Here are the cards I have made so far with this set:

Hey you be Unique!



Thanks!!


 I hope you like the cards.  Nest week I will show you more cards wit another great set from TAWS.

Bye!


5 comments:

Denise and Louise said...

Joan these are amazing. Love this stamp set. Can't wait to see your next lot of cards.
Hugs
Denise xx

Sonia said...

Joan, me encantaron esos corazoncitos y le da un toque especial a la tarjeta que esta bellisima, me encanta las tarjetas asi simples pero dicen mucho mas.
Te felicito!
-Sony

WencheP said...

Fabulous cards - I love them!

Hugs,
Wenche

stephinka said...

Love the green on green card.. very striking! Cool colourways with the yellow-orange and touches of blue... I've not heard of this stamp company and will check them out now! x

*Alison* said...

Joan.. I just love.. no wait LOVE these cards.. the green and white is so striking.. i love that you put them in circles.. and the heart with the zigzag and thanks.. just stunning.. you are so talented.. I can't wait to see more.. :) I hope you will post these in the creation blvd on the TAWS blog ;) beautiful! hugs