Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A SLEEPLESS CARD

 Hello friends!!!



Last night I couldn't sleep so I decided to come to my studio and play for a while.  I tried a background I saw browsing the internet and I fell instantly in love with it.  I just traced some lines with a pencil and stamped the cute flower in the TAWS's Sushi Bar set where the lines intersected.     After that, I colored within the squares leaving the flowers white.  I used a medium point pen to draw the black lines after the whole piece was colored.  This helped me "correct" those areas where the colors got mixed up.  

Then I added some rhinestones to the flower, matted it in white and added the sentiment.  Super easy and fun to do!!  Fo the card base I embossed some lines with my Scor Pal buddy and fixed the decorated panel. I love how this card turned out!!  And everything except the card base was made using scraps.  I am so proud of myself!!  ;)

Here is my completed card:



If you like it, let me know.  I love to read your comments.  
They always made me feel happy ;)

Hugs,

1 comment:

Julia said...

Bella la tarjeta desvelada ja,ja,ja
Julia♥