Friday, October 25, 2013

TAGS AND MORE TAGS #3

[untitled%255B2%255D.png]

This is my last post for today.  For the next sets I used the Love Lives Here Holiday Stamp Set.



And these last sets were made using the Holiday Button Bits Stamp Set.  The Buttons were cut in white felt using the PTI Buttons die.



I am really glad for this challenge.  In total I made around 80 tags which will be more than enough to prepare all the Holiday Kits I will be giving away this season.  Now I only need to make the gift boxes.  

I hope you liked all my tags.

Hugs,
Joan

5 comments:

JAY ROSA said...

Amiguita, estás como hormiguita. Me encantaron todos!

Carolanne said...

The colors you chose and stamping are beautiful! I LOVE the felt buttons. So cute!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Oh, wow, so creative - love all of them, but especially the snowman!

Silvia said...

Que bellas!! y se ven rapiditas de hacer!!!, saluditos ;)

Handmade Cards by Archana said...

Lovely tags Joan! Thanks for your lovely comment on my cards.I m doing good and back to my passion of making cards.Had taken a long break for house shifting!!!
Hugs
Archana