Sunday, February 17, 2008

I've been tagged!!!....since 1/30/07 :(

Sorry Chrissy for taking sooo long in answering your tag. Chrissy tagged me a few days ago with the middle name game. Since I don't have a middle name I have to use my maiden name. Since it is Figueroa, I had to think and think...sooo many letters compared to many of you. At first I wanted to cheat...but there was absolutely no other choice, my husband's last name is Ledesma and my Mother's maiden name is Jiménez.... see what I mean??? LOL!!

Anyway, these are the rules: You must post the rules before you give your answers. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name. After you've been tagged, you need to up-date your blog with your middle name and answers. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name (be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and need to read your blog for details).

F riendly, I love to have friends to share live's ups and downs. Some has been there forever and others come and go, but each one had a particular role in my live.

I ntelligent, not that I'm a genious, but I have to give myself some credit LOL!!

G reat daughter, niece and sister. I love my family and try to show my appreciation at all times.

U nlikely to accept injustice.

E nergetic with the things I love like stamping, traveling and other nice stuff. With other things it depends on the mood ;)

R ubber stamp addict....and clear stamps, and embelishments, and papers, and chipboard and all kind of stuff related to this hobby ;)

O verweight and struggling with my diet.

A ccountant, That's what I do to earn all my stamps LOL!!!


OK, now it's my turn to tag others!!!

4 comments:

stampingmommy said...

Wow! Now thats a name!! I love your post -
Heather (sbs 10)

Alyssa said...

Wow is right! Good for you -- and I love the milk carton for Alexia...they are fun to make, aren't they?!?!

Cheers! (Alyssa - SBS10)

Whimsey said...

Love your post!!! Happy belated b-day Alexia!!

Hugs,
~Michele
SBS10

Latisha said...

I havn't done my tag yet. Thanks for sharing a little info about you. Have a great weekend