Tuesday, August 14, 2012

GET WELL MY FRIEND

Hi!!

Today I am sharing a card I made for one very special lady that is not feeling well.  Hopefully when she receives it it will brighten her day ;)


I used the Retro Sketches #24.


The color combo was inspired by TAWS challenge Be Inspired #8.  


That cute little bug is from the TAWS set Gotta Bug.  Inspired with the sketch, I decided to make a front opening card.  The point star circle opening was cut with my digital cutter.  

Here is a pic with additional details of my card.


Have a great day and don't forget to leave me some love ;)




8 comments:

JAY ROSA said...

Que chulita y que mostrito lindo. Espero que se mejore tu amiga.

Lyndal said...

Just GORGEOUS Joan - LOVE your star cut circle, all that stitching detail, FAB button & bow, and your cute little critter!
So glad you could join in the fun at The Alley Ways Stamps BE Inspired Challenge :)

Analia Cristina said...

Hola Joan,me encanto tu tarjeta,ese personaje colorido y divertido es muy bello!Un abrazote!

*Alison* said...

ooh. this is amazing.. I love that you did the cut out.. and how you put suspenders on the little fella.. you are amazing.. Thanks so much for playing along with The Alley Way Stamps BE inspired challenge this week..
hugs
Ali

Unknown said...

Awesome design Joan! You rocked these challenges (pun intended!) Thanks for joining us for the TAWS BE Inspired Challenge! :)

Jill Norwood said...

Congrats on your win with this lovely card! So fun with that die cut out of the front! Love it!

Nancy said...

Muy bonita tu tarjeta. Muy colorida y alegre.

Julia said...

Hermosa y felicitaciones por ser la ganadora del reto...no es para menos.
Julia♥