Tuesday, June 7, 2011

DYSU #22 ORANGE CHALLENGE

HEY THERE!!


Hola,

Les presento esta tarjetita que hice para los retos de DYSU # 22 Orange y el reto del sketch de junio 2011 en I Heart to stamps. Para la tarjeta utilicé el SVG file Balloon Craze de Lettering Delights.

Espero que les guste!

Hi,

Today’s card was made to be presented on the DYSU # 22 Orange and the June sketch for you to try I Heart To Stamp challenges. I used the SVG file Balloon Craze from Lettering Delights.

I hope you like my card!!


Recipe:

DCWV card base in yellow

DP paper from BG Ambrosia Collection

PTI Up UP & away (fro the clouds) and the sentiment from Paper Smooches Sentiment Sampler set.

SVG file Balloon Craze de Lettering Delights.

Gel pens in black & white

Misc buttons and beads from my stash

10 comments:

Karin said...

Wow que belleza! me encanta el globo, todos su detallitos. Espectacular.
Saludos

WencheP said...

This is so cool! Love all the details. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

-Wenche

Frances said...

Hola Joan, Muy linda tu tarjeta, te vi en el reto de DYSU...un abrazo, Frances.

Peggysue said...

So cool Joan, I love all the different elements and the incredible way you put them all together. Thanks for making time to play in our ORANGE challenge at Do You Stack Up? this week. Good luck in the draw!

Julia said...

Esta realmente hermosa!!!!!
Julia♥

JAY ROSA said...

Belllaaaa! Estas tremenda, me encantó.

Unknown said...

Está preciosa, con muchos detalles.

Gladys Arenas Franco said...

Amiguita, una tarjetita con muchos detalles preciosos. Un abrazo

Unknown said...

Me gusta mucho la idea del globo y como te quedaron todos los detalles!!!

Myrna Marcano said...

Bien original ! Me gusto mucho.